1. Identity Redesign for Cartoon Network | Must admit that at the start of the article, I was thinking… hmm, kind of sterile. Then I read a little further down… interesting secondary elements, OK… and the video clip cinched it. WOW! Give yourself a brilliant visual treat and start there.
2. Design Bureau | Keep the inspiration going with this multidisciplinary, global design digest served up in a clean, straightforward fashion. Diverse, quirky and well-written.
3. Constrainstorming | When your next brainstorming session gets swamped by possibilities, try these quick tips on exploring potential parameters to focus the group.
4. Establishing the Best Price | An interesting read on how to employ User Experience to uncover the most compelling price point. Useful for programmers as well as freelance designers (and studios, too!).
5. iTunes U | One of my core values is to never stop learning, and I’m forever blown away by the amount of quality, Undergrad and Graduate course lectures available online for FREE! My virtual classes have me currently studying up on Sociology, Anthropology and Culture at UC Berkeley, CCA, OTIS and Stanford. Why not join me on “campus” and check out the wide range of subjects at iTunes U?