1. Seth’s Blog: Slick | Finally getting around to reading Seth Godin’s Linchpin, which reminded me to stop in for a glance at his fabulous blog. In today’s post, he reminds us to be authentic. Wise words, as always.
2. DIY Electroluminescent Display Panels | While the technology itself isn’t new, the ability to do it yourself is fairly recent and could make the process more affordable overall (making some of my clients very happy). [via NOTCOT]
3. The Edges of the World, an installation by Ernesto Neto | Adding to my already pressing longing to visit London is this experiential exhibit at the Hayward Gallery. Neto’s work centers around transforming spaces into dramatic, participatory environments that invite the occupants to explore and interact with others. [via NOTCOT]
4. Steelcase Showroom : NeoCon 2010 | I didn’t attend this year, but I’m bound and determined to make it in 2011. In the meantime, I’ve been devouring the NC’10 feeds and images. This one is particularly gorgeous — I expect nothing less from Steelcase.
5. Aarhus Gymnastics and Motor Skills Hall | Closing out on the theme of architectural interiors, this amazing space makes me want to get out and play.